Push Back Racking High Density Storage Solutions
RUNNING OUT OF STORAGE SPACE
End warehouse storage issues with Shelving + Rack Systems’ full line of adaptable pushback racks. Pushback pallet rack systems are an innovative solution that allows businesses to store more product in less space.
By packing your storage cube with palletized loads (not aisles), pushback racks utilize floor space far more efficiently than selective racking. And, while selective pallet racks allow for storage just a single pallet deep, pushback systems hold inventory as many as six pallets deep. What’s more, your business can retain the ability to manage and locate various SKUs simply.
Pushback racks combine gravity with high-performance skate wheels to allow palletized loads the ability to move backward on nested carts as new inventory is lifted into place. And, as product is removed, carts with palletized loads slide gently back into position at the front of the cube, keeping stored items perpetually close at hand.
When compared to traditional selective pallet rack, pushback racks:
- Increase total pallet counts while simultaneously offering more pick faces than other high-density storage systems like drive-in and/or drive through racks.
- Provide an optimal balance of selectivity and storage density.
- Are perfect for most freezer and temperature-sensitive storage applications.
- Reduce businesses’ storage costs by eliminating floor-eating aisles.
- Provide simple and effective selectivity.
- Can be configured to include various cart deck, color and type options.
To learn more about Shelving + Rack Systems’ pushback racks—or our vast array of other warehouse solutions—simply complete the form to your left or call 1-844-589-RACK (7225).