WALKIE PALLET MOBILITY ON ANY BUDGET.
Shelving + Rack Systems, Inc. offers a robust line of pallet trucks and pallet jacks to fit any warehousing need. Types and options include:
- Galvanized, chrome and zinc-plated trucks for use in areas with high risk of corrosion (such as wash-down stations and chemical plants).
- Stainless steel construction for sanitary facilities, such as labs, food processing companies and pharmaceutical warehouses.
- Skid adaptation for ultimate versatility in transport of skids
- Battery mover trucks
- Specialty trucks, including low-profile pallet trucks, all-terrain pallet trucks, big wheel trucks, and side-winder pallet trucks (to name a few)
- Multiple scale options and extra-long or short fork trucks
- Repair parts for almost any make and model
- Low temperature hydraulic oil for businesses working with industrial refrigeration or in unheated warehouses.
In addition to the superior materials used to manufacture all Shelving + Rack Systems, Inc. pallet trucks, most have a streamlined design that allows for a 180 degree turn radius to help transport materials in even the narrowest of channels.
To learn more about Shelving + Rack Systems, Inc. pallet trucks, or to request a free quote, contact us at 1-844-589-RACK (7225) or simply complete the form to your left.