IS YOUR FILING SYSTEM RIGHT FOR YOU?
Medical Record and X-Ray Open Shelf Filing
When a large number of files need to be on hand quickly for your business, it’s probably time to consider the advantages of open shelf filing. Among other features, this system:
- Can be adjusted to fit the type and size of file being stored, as well as the volume your business is working with. Common applications include medical records, legal records and X-Ray storage
- Offers integration into mobile shelving systems for those who truly need to maximize their space.
- Often result in space savings of up to 60% over traditional filing systems, and at just 1/3 the cost.
- Is built to manage the combined weight of thousands of archival files (even heavy x-rays). For those with especially large volume requirements, we also have the capability to design a shelving catwalk system to maximize space.
- May be customized with a wide range of options and add-ons, including metal dividers and backstops.
- Are available in a number of finishes to mesh with the building standard of any office.
We’re confident that, like so many of our past deliveries, our open shelf filing will be a welcome addition to your office. We’d love an opportunity to discuss these products in greater detail, or to help develop a customized quote for your specific needs.
Simply complete the form to your left or call us at 1-844-589-RACK (7225) to speak with a representative today!