PROTECT PEOPLE WITH EASE USING OUR WIRE MESH BARRIERS AND PHYSICAL BARRIERS
At Shelving + Rack Systems, we recognize that robots and machines represent an enormous investment and potentially serious safety hazards.
Because we’re committed to preserving the well-being of your personnel, we offer a diverse selection of products designed to decrease vulnerabilities and improve overall factory safety.
These products include:
- Wirecrafters’ “RapidWire HD” wire mesh screening – Easily adapted for machinery of any size, this modular, fully-framed wire mesh partition offers a durable, time-tested design to secure equipment. Gates, locks, powered doors, electro-mechanically interlocked doors and other options can all be included as needed.
- Guard Rails – Capable of withstanding a 10,000-pound load at four miles per hour, our heavy-duty guard rails are a perfect solution for machinery at risk of forklift collisions.
- Bollards – Bollards offer both visual and physical cues for forklift drivers and warehouse workers, helping keep them away from risky areas.
- Rack Guards – The equivalent of a backboard for pallet racks, this product helps prevent dangerous interaction between machinery and falling inventory.
- Netting – An affordable, simple solution to increase awareness of machinery and prevent low-power collisions.
In short, whatever specific challenges your venue faces in storing and protecting its machinery, Shelving + Rack Systems can help. To learn more about our available solutions, or to speak with a representative concerning prices, please contact us by calling 1-844-589-RACK (7225) or by completing the form to your left.