High Density Portable Modular Stacking Racks And Storage Shelves
STORE AS MUCH AS YOU NEED TO…
Handle it less!
Portable stacking racks and Modular Stack racks are a flexible, space-efficient means of organizing and storing inventory, especially when it’s important to…
- Utilize air space and save expensive floor space for production
- Move inventory items and reduce handling expenditures
- Reduce costs with a returnable shipping container
- Prevent product damage
- Easily warehouse difficult-to-handle items
Applications & Industries Served
- Bulk bag storage
- Rolled goods
- Steel storage & transport
- Tire storage
- Cold Storage
- Irregularly shaped goods
- Retail distribution centers
- Returnable containers
Modular, portable stacking racks carry a number of product-specific advantages over other alternatives. They…
- Can be configured to fit nearly any space or need, as their modular design allows for unparalleled customization
- Are ideal for storing pipes, lumber or other long-form inventory
- Store items of up to 7500 pounds, based on model and configuration
- Transport and disassemble easily to accommodate additional storage needs or shifting product requirements.
- Ship quickly and are easily assembled
Rigid Wire and Rigid Corrugated Portable Containers
When it comes to our portable containers, you can feel the difference. We use heavy-duty, tubular-frame construction to stand up to the rigors of everyday industrial usage. What’s more, these products are custom-designed to your exact requirements and can be made in almost any size.
Consider this as well:
- Standard units boast a capacity of up to 6,000 lbs.
- Our portable containers are typically stackable up to six high when fully-loaded.
- Side materials include flat or corrugated steel, wire mesh, expanded metal or an ideal combination of all three.
- Base construction choices include flat or corrugated steel, wire mesh, expanded metal or bar grating.
- We offer an array of additional options for maximize your ROI, including drop gates, skid bars, fork stirrups (fork pockets), crane eyes/hooks, roll-over runners, casters and a galvanized finished.
If you’re interested in learning more about modular stacking racks, or if you’d like to place an order, please contact Shelving + Rack Systems at 1-844-589-RACK (7225) or simply fill out the form at the left. We look forward to speaking with you!