WHAT DOES YOUR WORKSTATION LOOK LIKE?
At Shelving + Rack Systems, we’re of the mind that unique business challenges require unique material handling solutions. To this end, we’ve offer a robust line of work benches and technical workstations, each with a plethora of options for customization, including:
- Adjustable heights, shapes and sizes
- A variety of work surfaces, including heavy-duty steel, high-pressure laminate, laminated maple butcher block, compressed wood, ESD (electrostatic dissipative) and stainless steel . We also offer a variety of finishes and colors to match any environment.
- Legs have knock-outs for duplex receptacles. Risers and panels are also available with in-console duplex outlets, complete with circuit breakers.
- Legs are available in fixed heights, adjustable heights and modular builds.
- A multitude of accessories are available to meet just about any need, including drawers, top riser shelves, electronic risers, lower shelves, back and side stops, modular drawers, cabinet bases, caster kits, filing drawers and pedestals, to name a few.
Based on the requirements of any given task and venue, our team will devise a product specifically for your application. To learn more about Shelving + Rack Systems work benches, or to request a quote, please contact us at 1-844-589-RACK (7225).