Vertical Lift Modules (VLM’s) can help you increase your existing warehouse, distribution, industrial, or storage facility location square footage without the need for costly renovations or expansion.
How? By going vertical.
• Recover space: By taking advantage of high ceilings, you can dramatically reduce space dedicated to storage.
• Maximum payload for every tray width: Robust Modula trays are designed to accommodate heavy loads without strain.
• Internal or external bay: Internal bays are best for limited floor space applications. External bays allow for fast pick rates, as well as picking aids such as cranes or mechanical manipulators.
• Single or dual delivery: Single delivery is suitable for situations with less stringent throughput requirements or quick picking time. Dual delivery reduces wait time for the next tray, enhancing productivity especially when done in conjunction with an external bay.
• Increased productivity and accuracy: With simple visual picking aids, operators can quickly and easily identify the items needed to be picked or replenished.
• Boost inventory management: All picking operations are monitored and documented to offer full order traceability and monitor stock levels in real time.
• Increased security and a clean environment for your product: Items are stored in a fully enclosed system which prevents goods from being damaged or exposed to dust. Access can be restricted to designated employees.
• Coordinate with the rest of the organization: The Modula Warehouse Management System (WMS) exchanges information with your company’s ERP (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, etc.), MRP, or other applications.
• Reduce the risk of injuries: By eliminating the stress and strain of reaching high and low, Modula VLMs help employees stay safe on the job.
• Improve efficiency and save time: Workers aren’t scrambling around a huge warehouse trying to locate items – they just retrieve what they need from a small number of VLM stations.
• Ease operational effort with the Copilot console: The console simplifies materials management, both in retrieving and replenishing items.
A range of customization options are available for the Modula Lift to tailor it for different operations. We can help you determine which accessories are best for your situation.
Modula provides a range of advanced warehouse management and remote support and analytics systems with automated materials handling and complete inventory management, seamlessly integrated with our customer’s choice of ERP or DMS.
>Modula WMS Base
Ideal for small or growing warehouse footprints, free for life with any Modula unit purchase.
>Modula WMS Premium
An advanced, end-to-end inventory and warehouse management solution for larger operations.
10’10”–52’10” (3,300–16,100 mm)
>Unit height increment
7.87” (200 mm)
>Tray storage pitch
59, 75, 98, 122 or 161”
(1,500, 1,900, 2,500, 3,100 or 4,100 mm)
25.75” & 33.74” (654 mm & 857 mm)
>Net tray payload capacities
551, 1,102, 1,653 and 2,182 lbs
(250, 500, 750 and 990 kg)
>Gross total payload
Contact us today to help show you how.
Call us at 800-589-RACK, that’s 855-358-7591.