Vertical Lift Modules
Our Modula Vertical Lift Modules (VLMs) can improve your picking and storage operations while at the same time optimizing your space.
Modula vertical lift modules are the ideal solution to recover space on your shop-floor or distribution area, while improving the speed and ergonomics of picking operations and the safety of your operators. 30 years of experience and continuous research have enabled us to develop a highly technical product in which safety and intelligent design are the main focus.
The design of these automated storage and retrieval solutions can help recover up to 90% of your warehouse floor space.
In addition to improving warehouse efficiency and increasing usable space, vertical lift modules reduce the risk of injury to your workers, help protect your products better, and manage your inventory in real time.
You can adjust the units in .98” increments in combination with tray sidewall extensions. The partitions and dividers provide you with maximum flexibility to meet any requirements mandated by the location where you install them.
Other advantages include:
- Product traceability
- Ergonomic design
- Full configuration customization
- WMS software
- Guaranteed Performance
A vertical lift module is an automated storage system in which materials of different weight, height and volume can be stored and picked. It is a solution that can be employed in any industrial sector and even in several departments of the same company to fulfill different functions.
Modula units can be used to store components for use in production or as replacement parts, consumer products for distribution or sales, tools, utensils, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, electrical and electronic components, to give just a few examples.
The Modula system requires a traceable authentication code to access or handle your goods. The software integrates with your company’s IT system so you can manage your flow from one central location.
Various models are available to meet your specific requirements including:
- Modula OneTon, with a load capacity of 2,200 lbs. net
- Modula Cube, comprised of multiple modules with trays stored in two columns within the modules
- Modula VA, reliable, low maintenance, and with a load capacity of 1,500 lbs.
- Modula Diamond Phoenix Horizontal Carousels, single frame, permitting multiple bin sizes, with dual bin configurations of 36” and 48”
- Modula Sintes1, simple, convenient, and perfect for just about any size facility
- Modula OnePick, designed for warehouses that need to stock items of different volumes, dimensions, and weights in the same box or bin
Great before and after care make our vertical lift modules the perfect choice to upgrade your warehouse storage facility, allowing you to cut budget costs by reducing required storage space and decreasing product sorting and retrieval time and increasing safety and security for your workers and products.
Contact us today for all of your storage and material handling concerns.